Greetings in the name of Jesus.
The purpose of this letter is threefold: first to give you an update about my ministry with ESMI and the open doors to other missions in Haiti to implement the Church Growth Strategy principles for harvesting; secondly, to share with you my plan and objectives for the rest of the year 2012; and thirdly, to invite you to be my ministry partner as I can not do the work without your prayers and your financial support.
First, here is an update for the last three months:
* March 3 and 4-Participated in Old Cutler Presbyterian Missions Conference, Miami, FL
*March 10-23-Taught a group of pastors in Jeremie ,Haiti.
*March 25- Ministered at Bethel Evangelical Church in Miami, FL.
* April 1st-Ministering at El Shaddai Haitian Presbyterian Church in Miami, FL.
* April 18-23-Ministered at MEBSH (Members of the Evangelical Baptist Church of Southern Haiti) Convention, Les Cayes, Haiti where twelve to twenty thousand believers gathered. I preached twice to two-third of Haiti’s population via radio.
* April 23-29- Ministered at Haitian Philadelphia Baptist Church in Miami, FL.
* May 19-27-Spiritual revival in Winter Haven, FL.
* May 28 –June 1st Pastor’s Retreat in Jeremie, Haiti where about 120 pastors attended
Photo: Pastor Bresile teaching at the Pastor’s Retreat in Jeremie, Haiti May 28-June1, 2012
*June 2-3-Ministered at Haitian church in Fort Myers, FL.
* June 4-10-Conducted leadership training seminars in Nassau, Bahamas.
Secondly, plan and objectives for 2012:
* To continue my ministry of implementing Church Growth Strategy to the ESMI Churches in Haiti, in the US and wherever else I should be invited.
* God’s willing, to resume the “Christ Pou Tous” (Christ for All) program to all 488 MEBSH Churches by December 2012 God’s; print 50,000 booklets for the more than 200 pastors who need training.
* June 24-27-Conduct the Great Commission training Seminar in Miami.
Thirdly, I want to extend once again the invitation for you to partner with me in this ministry.
* Your prayers and financial support are greatly needed.
* Reciprocal prayers:sharing prayer requests. You know mine and I would like to know yours. You can email me email@example.com
Thank you very much for what you have done for me and thank you in advance for what you are going to do toward fulfilling the ministry goals.
May God bless you and your household richly with good health. You can reach me 786-362-5929 to hear more about what God is doing and my desire to continue faithfully serving Him.